In the Maintenance Module:
1. Click on the + icon.
2. Select Repair Job.
3. Click on an asset selection method:
- by scanning the Asset Code
- by entering the Scan Code manually. This is the asset id defined in the database.
- by selecting the location of the Asset Group and then selecting the Asset
3.a Scan Asset Code: this will automatically launch the QR Code reader. Scan the asset QR code to select it.
3.b Enter Scan Code: Enter manually the asset ID and click on Save.
3.c Select the Block, Level, Unit/Area of the Asset Group and then select the Asset you want to assign the Repair Job.
4. Fill in the various fields related to the Repair Job and click on the ✓ icon.
5. After creating a Repair Job, you can also have the possibility to add a photo and/or comment:
a. Click on the + icon.
b. Click on Photo or Comment.
Note: you will be able to see your photo in the new tab called "Files" and your comment in the tab "Notes" at the top.