In the Maintenance Module:
1. Click on Requests.
2. Select the inProgress Requests, by clicking on "In progress" tab at the top of the screen.
3. Select the Request you want to close.
4. Then you have two ways to close this Job Request:
- click on "Create Repair Job" if you think that this Request is valid. A new Repair Job will be created. When this Repair Job is finally closed, the request will be closed automatically.
- if the request is not valid, you can close the Request by clicking on "Close Request".