The following instructions will guide you on how to clear the cache from the Google Chrome browser in the event that data is being displayed inaccurately.
- Click on the menu button with three vertical dots at the top right of your browser window and then click on More tools
- Next Click on Clear Browsing Data and select the following options listed below.
- Ensure you set time range to "All time"
- Select "Advanced" and tick : "Cookies and other site data" , "Cached Images and files" and "Hosted app data". Then, click on Clear Data.
- Navigate back to the Novade web app, refresh your browser and log in again. Any anomalies in the data should be cleared up.