First, you must separate the defects that are Work In Progress (WIP) from the defects that are ready to be closed.
1. By using long press, select defects that are still WIP.
2. Blue lines appear on the left for the selected defects. Press the 'three dots' icon on the top right corner.
3. Select 'Move to new case'.
4. Selected defects have been moved to another case with a different serial number. Press the 'arrow' icon on the top left o go back to the original case.
5. The original case now contains only defects ready to be closed. Click on 'Complete Case'.
6. Click 'OK'.
7. To close the Case, click on "Close Case".
8. If signature is required, click on the '+' icon to input the signature. Otherwise, click 'Done'.
9. Defects and case are now closed (Grey). Click on the ' back arrow' on the top left to reach the case's list.
10. As indicated by the coloured lines on the left, case 008-H is now closed with 3 defects while case 009-H is WIP with 2 defects.