1. Select your project in the Quality Module and select 'Forms'.
2. Select 'By Unit'.
(Please note that alternatively you could select 'By Date' as well.)
3. Select the relevant unit.
4. Click on the 'Forms' tab and select the type of main form you would like to duplicate.
5. Select a main form.
6. Click on the 'Subforms' tab.
7. Select the checklist you would like to duplicate.
8. Click on the duplicate icon in the top right corner.
9. Click on OK.
10. You can choose to duplicate the checklist with or without the photos that were originally attached to the checklist.
11. Once duplicated, you will notice that the Form ID will be assigned the next number in sequence. You can make any necessary amendments in this checklist if there is any. Click on the 'tick' icon when you are done.
12. Click on 'Submit' then on the arrow icon.
13. The duplicated checklist will be reflected along with the main form now.