1. Under Maintenance Module, click on the '+' icon.
2. Select 'Recurring Events'.
3. Fill up the details of the recurrence pattern.
User could schedule a 'Daily', 'Weekly', 'Monthly' or 'Yearly' maintenance job under 'Type'. In this illustration, we have chosen 'Monthly'. Frequency of recurrence could be set by inputting a numerical value under 'Recur every _ month(s)'. A specific date of recurrence could also be set under 'Date of the month'.
Alternatively, a maintenance job could be scheduled according to 'First', 'Second', 'Third' or 'Fourth' week of the month under 'Week of the month' on a specific day under 'Day of week'.
4. Select the technician(s) responsible for the job under 'Assigned to' and input any necessary comment for the job under 'Description'. Then click 'Add Asset'.
5. Select the asset(s) related to the job.
6. Once all the assets have been selected, click the 'tick' icon in the top blue bar.
7. Click on the 'tick' icon if all information has been input correctly. Asset information is accessible by clicking on the 'Asset'.
8. The job has now been created and is reflected in the 'Schedule' page.
Note: You can edit the recurrent job by clicking on Maintenance job in the left panel then on the Recurrent event tab.