1. Once 'Maintenance' module is selected, click on the '+' icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Select 'Maintenance Job'.
3. Select the Level.
4. Select the Unit.
5. Select the asset related to the job. Click Continue.
6. Fill up all the necessary information as marked. Do note that the frequency of recurrence can be customized under 'Period' -> 'Custom'. Also, select the necessary checklist related to the asset to be inspected under 'Asset to Inspect'. Click on the 'tick' icon when done.
7. Click on the '+' icon to attach any Photo or Comment. Click on the 'edit' icon to amend any information input in the previous steps.
8. Once a comment has been added, it is saved under the 'Comments' tab. The 'Form' tab would contain all the records of this maintenance job. Click on the 'back arrow' icon when done.
9. The recurring maintenance job is now recorded and reflected under 'Schedule'.