1. In the Maintenance module, after selecting a Site, click on the "+" button in the top blue bar and select Maintenance Job in the selection list.
Option 1: Automatically assign an Asset by choosing the Block, Level and Unit
2.1.1. Choose a Block.
2.1.2. Choose a Level.
2.1.3. Choose a Room.
Note: The terms "Block", "Level" and "Room" depend on your project settings.
2.1.4. The default asset will be automatically assigned to the inspection job.
Option 2: Adding a specific Asset using the "Add Asset" button
2.2.1. Click on "Add Asset" button
2.2.2. You have a choice to either (1) choosing a particular asset from the list shown below, or (2) add all assets to the job. You can use the filters to narrow the asset list.
2.2.3. Once you have selected the necessary asset(s), click on the tick icon to save.
3. On the information page, fill in all necessary details.
You can set a target start date for an inspection job by filling in the Next Inspection date field
You can set a deadline for an inspection job by clicking on the "Deadline" field.
Once the deadline arrives any job that has not been started will show as overdue.
4. Next, assign this inspection to the responsible person. You can assign one or several persons for a single inspection job.
5. You can add a description for this inspection job.
6. To choose/edit the inspection form for the asset, click on the asset.
7. Select the inspection form and click the tick icon to save.
8. Once you have entered all details, click on the tick icon to save the preventive job.
9. Once it is saved, a preventive job is scheduled.
10. According to the target date you have set previously, the dashboard will show the job as overdue if the deadline has passed. see below.