In the Quality module, select the project and follow the steps below to pin a form on a BIM 360 model:
1. On the left panel, click on "Units" and select the unit.
2. On the BIM 360 drawing, click on the wrench/spanner icon to create a form.
3. Drag your cursor and drop the pin on the drawing, and then select "Forms".
4. Select the form template you want to create.
5. Fill in the necessary information and submit the form.
6. The form created can be found on the BIM 360 model (see the orange dot).